Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at Kansai International Center
74 people from 29 countries exchanged words at Kansai International Center. Japanese learners from ica and Japanese language trainees?from Kansai International Center, along with Japanese attendees, all split up into small groups and?gathered around tables. They? and?communicated?with gestures, Japanese?and English.
What were foreigners’ impressions of the event?
● It’s fun to hear opinions from various people. (Germany)
● I enjoyed being asked various questions from Japanese people. (Italy)
● The local food?recommendation?is?sword fish sushi. (Korea)
What were Japanese people’s impressions of the event?
● I’ve never had such a opportunity to talk with foreigners, so it was a nice experience.
● I felt that all the foreigners were forward thinking (including future research and work).
Participants’ Countries?of Origin
Europe + NIS
Italy, Germany, Moldova, Lithuania, Uzbekistan
Syria, Iraq, Iran, Palestine
Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Comoros, Benin, Liberia,? Mauritania
Indonesia, Korea, Thailand, China, Japan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Philippines, Laos, Nepal
Haiti, Honduras, Argentina