Attention all members,
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support during ica’s activities.
- As a result of the State of Emergency declared in Osaka Prefecture, ica will not conduct Japanese Language Classes starting today until Monday, 8th February.
The ica office will however be open during this period to respond to any inquiries.
- Activities to refrain from;
- Japanese Language Classes: Until Monday, 8th February 2021.
- Chatting Salon: Tuesdays, 19th and 26th January 2021
- 30th Anniversary Project Executive Committee: Saturday 23th January 2021.
- Brush up English: Saturdays, ６th February 2021.
- Rescheduled activities (To be conducted while observing measures to mitigate infections)
- Japanese culture conveyed in English: Friday 5th February – Friday 12th March New Date: Friday 12th February – Friday 19th March
- Japanese Language Training Course: Completion Date, Saturday 27th February.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please take necessary precautions to prevent infections and take care of yourselves.